Here is all the information that you need to plan your travel and accommodation for the 100 km Ultra 3 Passes race! If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Registration and equipment check
- 14:30 – 19:30 Thursday 5 September, Gressoney – location to be confirmed
Baggage and drop bag
- We will transport one piece of baggage per participant (one bag of 70 litres / 15kg only) from the start in Gressoney-la-Trinité to the finish line in Grächen. This must be deposited at the start line by 07:45 on Friday 6 September.
- You will be given one UTMR dropbag at race registration. It will be available for you in Macugnaga (55km). It must be deposited at the start line by 07:45 on Friday 6 September.
- 12:00 Saturday 7 September – Close of the 100 km Ultra 3 Passes in the Dorfplatz, Grächen
- 18:30 Saturday 7 September onwards – Buffet dinner, prize giving and closing celebrations in the Dorfplatz, Grächen
We can book shared accommodation in Gressoney for you with other 100km runners or alongside the 4-stage racers for Thursday 5 September. This saves you the cost of booking a single room and is nice if you want to share the evening with other runners. Please book using this form.
Book accommodation here!
If you prefer to book independently please note that accommodation in Gressoney-la-Trinité is reserved for stage race runners on Thursday 5 September. There are plenty of options available in Staffal (3km) or Gressoney-Saint-Jean (7km). We list some of those options here or you can check the accommodation pages of the Tourism.
If you are driving then there is parking available in Gressoney-la-Trinité. If required there will be a special shuttle bus between Staffal and Saint-Jean to the start line in Gressoney-la-Trinité.
Staffal (3km from Gressoney-la-Trinité)
- Hotel Nordend & Residence Felix – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 0125 366807
- Locanda Anderbatt – Email: email@example.com Tel. + 39 0125 366600
- B&B Capanna Carla
- Residence Walsertal – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.+390125366035 & +393458565928
- Piccolo Residence – Email: email@example.com Tel. +39 348 3238967
Orsia (~1.5km from Gressoney-la-Trinté)
- Hotel Lysjoch – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 0125.366150
Gressoney-St-Jean (7km from Gressoney-la-Trinité)
- Hotel Lyshaus 3* – Email: email@example.com Tel. +39 0125.356643
- Hotel Gran Baita 3* – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 0125355535
- Hotel Gressoney 4* – Email: email@example.com Tel. +39 0125.355986
We offer a bus shuttles to help make it easy to reach Gressoney before or after the race. Please book your seat before 1 August 2019. No bookings can be accepted after this.
Book shuttle buses here!
Location map of Gressoney-la-Trinité
We hope you enjoy your race!