Cancellation for the 2020 races
If you are unable to participate and wish to cancel your registration you must notify the race organisation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- before 1st May – 60% refund or deferral to 2021*.
- between 1st May and 1st July – 40% refund or deferral to 2021*.
- between 1st July and 1st August – no refund is possible, deferral only possible on presentation of a medical certificate.
- after 1st August – no refund or deferral is possible, please consider a travel insurance to cover any costs you incur from withdrawal.
* deferrals will be subject to a rise in registration fees if applicable.
- No exchange of race number is possible.
- Transfer between races is only allowed until 1 July, subject to conditions and after discussion with the race director.
- Mothers: we will offer you a refund or deferral (until 2023). Please notify us as soon as possible. Good luck!
- Fathers: if the birth of your child falls within six weeks of UTMR we will defer your place until 2021. Please let us know by 1 July at the latest. Good luck too.
- We will always consider outstanding circumstances on an individual basis. Please note this is for death, serious family illness, accident etc. (not job changes, personal injuries).
NB. This cancellation policy was amended on 27.12.2018.